Get help your way
Model numbers may vary by store and/or packaging. Differences in letters towards the end of the model number, before the color code (such as H, R, D, L), will have no effect on the product itself.
- Browse Components
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here
Caséta is a smart lighting control system that is a great solution for giving any client smart lighting control.
No documents to see here!
- Can I control a dimmer with more than one Pico remote?
- Can I control more than one dimmer with a Pico remote?
- Can I control more than one dimmer/switch with a Pico remote(s)
- Can I control more than one lamp with a plug-in dimmer?
- Can I control multiple strings of lights with Caséta Wireless?
- Can I control my Caséta Wireless dimmers with my smartphone?
- Can I control my lights individually?
- Can I replace any light switch or dimmer with a Caséta Wireless dimmer?
- Does it matter if the Claro smart accessory switch is installed on the load or line side?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch count towards the Caséta system’s 75-device limit?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch require a neutral wire?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch work independently?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch work with the Caséta original smart dimmer and Caséta original smart switch?
- How can I extend my Lutron Caseta range?
- How does the Claro smart accessory switch work?
No videos to see here!