Get help your way
Model numbers may vary by store and/or packaging. Differences in letters towards the end of the model number, before the color code (such as H, R, D, L), will have no effect on the product itself.
- Browse Components
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here6-Port FrameBNC JackCable TV JackFiber JackNetwork PortTelephone JackTelephone PortMaestro DimmersPlug-In DimmerRF Dimming ModuleSunnata DimmersAccessoriesPico WirelessseeTouch KeypadsSunnata KeypadsTable Top KeypadsFluorescent Power ModulePhase Adaptive Power ModuleSwitching Power Module15 A Receptacles20 A ReceptaclesCeiling SensorsCorner SensorsHallway SensorsMounting AccessoriesWall SensorsAccessoriesMaestro SwitchesRF Relay ModuleSunnata Switches
No documents to see here!
- Can I get my Pico paddle remote to dim?
- Can the firmware update be done in pro mode?
- Can the Pico paddle remote be used to control scenes?
- Can you set the light on the Pico paddle remote as a night light?
- Do I need a Caséta smart hub to use a Pico paddle remote?
- Does the Pico paddle remote work with other Pico accessories such as the Pico pedestal and the Car Visor Clip?
- How can I get specification assistance?
- How can I tell if the firmware of my Diva smart dimmers needs to be updated?
- How do I change the battery on Pico paddle remote?
- How does the new processor work with RadioRA 3?
- I just paired a Pico Paddle Remote to a previously installed Diva Digital Dimmer and when I press the paddle remote the light goes to full on rather than the slider level. What should I do?
- If my Pico paddle remote is added to a Caséta smart lighting control system with a smart hub and the smart hub loses power, will my Pico paddle remote still work?
- What do I need to know about Power over Ethernet and the new system processor?
- What happens if the Pico paddle remote is paired with a Diva smart diva and an Original Caséta dimmer?
- What happens if the Pico paddle remote is paired with multiple Diva smart dimmers?
No videos to see here!