Explore Knowledge Articles
Introducing RadioRA 3
Lutron raises the bar once again. 10 years in the making, RadioRA 3 is a new, game-changing system that promises to transform the way your residential clients look at lighting control.Learn More
Get help your way
- Browse Components
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here6-Port FrameBNC JackCable TV JackFiber JackNetwork PortTelephone JackTelephone PortMaestro DimmersPlug-In DimmerRF Dimming ModuleSunnata DimmersAccessoriesPico WirelessseeTouch KeypadsSunnata KeypadsTable Top KeypadsFluorescent Power ModulePhase Adaptive Power ModuleSwitching Power Module15 A Receptacles20 A ReceptaclesCeiling SensorsCorner SensorsHallway SensorsMounting AccessoriesWall SensorsAccessoriesMaestro SwitchesRF Relay ModuleSunnata Switches
- I’m upgrading from RadioRA 2 to RadioRA 3, and my keypads are not able to control the dimmers, what should I do?
- I’m upgrading from RadioRA 2 to RadioRA 3, and my picos/sensors are not able to control the dimmers, what should I do?
- What are some guidelines when upgrading from RadioRA 2 to RadioRA 3?
- What do I do about my unsupported devices?
- What do I do if I encounter device transfer failures when upgrading from RA2 to RA3?
- What steps do I need to take to upgrade from RadioRA 2 to RadioRA 3?