Explore Knowledge Articles
How to Program and Use The Pico Scene Keypad within the Lutron App
This article details the steps to edit a Pico scene remote’s programming in the Lutron app.
This article is expected to take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Knowledge Article Contents:
Before You Begin
1: Editing a Scene Pico Remote in the Lutron App
Before You Begin
If you are unsure if you have the correct Pico remote for your application, review The Pico Remote and its use in the Caséta System knowledge article for more info on Pico remotes.
Note: The PJ2-4B-GWH-L31 Pico Remote adds into the Lutron app as a device, but the buttons can not be individually programmed through the app. They must be assigned manually. All devices paired to this remote will respond to every button press of the L31 4-button Pico.
Editing a Scene Pico Remote in the Lutron App
To edit a Scene Pico Remote’s programming follow the steps below:
- Tap on the icon of the Scene Pico Remote you wish to edit.
- Tap Edit Device at the bottom of the pop-up prompt.
- Select the button you want to program. For example, if using a PJ2-4B-GWH-P01, Bright, Entertain, Relax, or Off.
- Check the device(s) you want to activate with this scene button press.
- Tap the down chevron next to each device and set the device’s level (i.e., on, off, 80%, open, close, etc.). Repeat steps 4 – 5 to add and program additional devices.
- Tap Save in the top right corner of the screen.
You have successfully programmed a Scene Pico button. Repeat these steps to finish programming all buttons on your Scene Pico Remote.
Already programmed your Pico but are unsure how to install it in your wallbox? Watch the Pico installation video for assistance.