- These sensors detect the heat from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The sensors wirelessly transmit commands to associated dimming or switching devices to control the lights.
- Use freestanding on a flat surface or mount to a wall or corner, perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, hallways, garages and more.
- Sensors combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings along with ease of installation.
- 2 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Multiple sensors can be used to extend coverage
- Mounts directly to the wall with mounting bracket (included)
- Indoor use only
- Save energy by directing compatible wireless controls to turn lights off based on room occupancy
- Vacancy model meets CA Title 24 requirements
- Uses (1) CR123 Lithium battery, which lasts about 10 years on normal use
- Timeout options include: 1, 5, 15, and 30 minutes
- Range: Distance between local load controls and sensor should not exceed 60 ft (18m) line-of-sight or 30 ft (9m) through walls.
Technical DocumentationCaseta Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor Specification Sheet
Caseta Occupancy / Vacancy Coverage Guide
Caseta Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor Installation Guide
Caseta Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor Support Site
Tips: Occupancy Sensor
- Have Pets? Pets transmit heat and may activate sensor. It is recommended to disable Auto-On.
- Using in a bedroom? If placing sensor in bedroom, it is recommended to disable Auto-On.
- The mounting height of the sensor should be between 6 ft and 8 ft (1.6 m and 2.4 m).
- Hot objects and moving air currents can affect the performance of the sensor. To promote proper operation, the sensor should be mounted at least 4 ft (1.2 m) away from light bulbs and Heating / Air Conditioning vents.