ApplicationI had to replace my Caséta Smart Bridge and I want to continue to use the same email address that I have on my Lutron App account.
Below are the steps to use in order to remove your email from your old Smart Bridge in the Lutron App:
1. Click on settings
2. Go to Edit Home.
3. Click on the "Remove Home From Account" button and then confirm the deletion.
4, If you’re on the same network as the old bridge and still able to connect to it, tap the black button on the bridge when the app asks you to. This will remove the bridge from the email account.
5. If you can’t connect to the bridge. Tap “Remove Account” when prompted to force remove the bridge you no longer have or cannot connect to from the email account.
6. Congrats! You have removed a home from your account.
Now that the original Smart Bridge is removed from the email, you can begin the set up process for your new Smart Bridge in the Lutron app.
- Click on settings.
- Click on Account.
- Click Add Home button.
- Go through the setup flow and give your home a unique name (this can be changed later in settings).
- Congrats! You have added a new home to your account