Explore Knowledge Articles
RA3 Clear Connect Type A Activation Guide
Knowledge Article Contents:
Before you begin
Before You Begin
- Ensure the most recent version of the Designer Software is installed.
- Have devices put in the design tab.
- Complete these steps while on-site.
- Ensure at least one CCA device has been added in the design tab.
2. Label the zone rooms and names for these controls, then program them to keypads/picos to preference.
3. Click the activation tab and change the drop down to devices.
4. Press Start Activation
5. Once activation begins it will prompt you to press and hold on a device
6. After you press and hold for the specified time an Activate option will appear in the Action column.
You will see additional information about the switch appear during this step.
7. Click activate to associate the physical device to the device in the software.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for additional devices. Once all devices are activated, exit activation
9. Go to the transfer tab and start a transfer to solidify the activation.
Device Not Being Heard
Action: Make sure that your device is within 30ft of the Main Repeater or an Auxiliary Repeater. (Auxiliary repeaters should be within 60ft of the Main Repeater)
Incorrect Device Type Heard
Action: Double check that the model number of the physical device and the model number in the software are same. (For shades make sure the correct technology is selected)
For any lingeri