Get help your way
- Browse Components
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it hereIn-Wall DimmerPlug In Lamp DimmerExpansion KitsStarter KitsAccessoriesPico Wireless
Caséta is a smart lighting control system that is a great solution for giving any client smart lighting control.
- Are you able to dim the lights at both locations in a 3-way location?
- Can I control a dimmer with more than one Pico remote?
- Can I control more than one dimmer with a Pico remote?
- Can I control more than one dimmer/switch with a Pico remote(s)
- Can I get my Pico paddle remote to dim?
- Can I turn the Status LED light on or off on the Claro smart switch?
- Can I turn the Status LED light on or off on the Diva smart dimmer?
- Can the firmware update be done in pro mode?
- Can the Pico paddle remote be used to control scenes?
- Can you set the light on the Pico paddle remote as a night light?
- Do I need a Caséta smart hub to use a Pico paddle remote?
- Does it matter if the Claro smart accessory switch is installed on the load or line side?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch count towards the Caséta system’s 75-device limit?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch require a neutral wire?
- Does the Claro smart accessory switch work independently?