Explore Knowledge Articles
Caséta Support Community
Get lots of great tips on design assistance, programming, 3rd party integrations and troubleshooting from our community of Caseta users. Have a question or need some additional help? Ask the community. Join the Caseta User Community today!Explore the Caseta Support Community
Get help your way
- Browse Components
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it here
If you don't know your model number, try browsing for it hereIn-Wall DimmerPlug In Lamp DimmerExpansion KitsStarter KitsAccessoriesPico Wireless
Caséta is a smart lighting control system that is a great solution for giving any client smart lighting control.
- Can everyone in the home use Siri from their own iOS device?
- Can I adjust the volume of my Sonos speakers from the Lutron App?
- Can I change the times when the lights are triggered by Ring?
- Can I control shades with Alexa?
- Can I control shades with Google Home?
- Can I control Sonos speakers from a Pico remote for lights or shades?
- Can I have the same lights be impacted by two different Ring devices?
- Can I use Siri to control the smart thermostats that work with the Lutron App?
- Can the Echo Plus and its built-in Hub be used to replace the Caséta Smart Bridge?
- Do I need a Google Home to control my lights with the Google Assistant?
- Do Pico remotes show up in the SmartThings app?
- Does the Pico remote control for audio only work with Sonos?
- How many thermostats can I control in the Lutron App for Caséta Wireless?
- How much bandwidth does the Lutron App for Caséta Wireless take on my Wi-Fi connection?
- The ‘skip track’ button on my Pico remote control for audio stops skipping tracks after a while. Why?