Caséta Wireless (120 V~ 50/60 Hz) Outdoor Smart Plug
The Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug controls outdoor loads, both directly and remotely when paired with either Pico remote controls or a Lutron Caséta Smart Bridge, providing a system that delivers convenience and ease of installation.
ON/OFF only non-dimming
The Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug is built to withstand severe weather, season after season. A solid core construction protects the internal electronics.
The Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug uses Lutron patented Clear Connect Type A RF Technology which enables wireless communication with Pico remote controls, Caséta motion sensors, and the Lutron Smart Bridge and Smart Bridge PRO.
It is ideal for smart control of landscape and string lighting, holiday lights and inflatables, and some motors and pumps. Can be used with extension cords on either end of the unit.
- The Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug provides ON/OFF control of multiple load types and, when paired with Pico remote controls, allows remote control from anywhere in the space.
- Works with 120 V~ 50/60 Hz outdoor lighting, motors and pumps, and outdoor lighting low-voltage transformers.
- Up to 15amps of lighting load
- Up to 1/2 HP motor and pump loads
- Up to 120 VA (8 amps) lighting transformer / magnetic ballast loads.
- When used with the Lutron Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge PRO, the Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug may be programmed via the Lutron app, incorporated into lighting scenes, scheduled for daily events, and controlled from anywhere in the world.
- The Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug may be paired with up to 10 Pico remote controls and 10 Caséta motion sensors
- The Lutron Caséta communicates to all Lutron devices via radio frequency (RF) using Lutron's patented Clear Connect Type A RF Technology.
- To assure proper communication, the Caséta Wireless Outdoor Smart Plug must be placed within 30ft (9 m) when using PICO remote controls, Caséta motion sensors, Smart Bridges, or wireless repeaters
- The unit has been designed to withstand all weather conditions. The internal electronics are fully encapsulated to keep water, humidity, dust, and dirt from ever reaching or degrading the product electronics.
- Tested to be certified to an Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dirt, dust, moisture, sprinklers, hoses, and snow.
- Can be used with extension cords on either end of the unit. It is recommended to use 14 AWG / 15amp exterior rate extension cords
Here is a copy of the latest installation instructions